2 servings pasta of choice (either rice noodles, spaghetti or zucchini noodles)
2 cups chopped broccoli
1 tsp olive oil
For the sauce:
1/2 cup soaked cashews
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 lemon, the juice
1/3 cup cashew milk
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp sunflower seeds (optional)
- Cook or spiralize the pasta.
- Blend the sauce ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth. If you don’t have a high speed blender, use a little more cashew milk.
- Sauté the broccoli in the oil at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the pan and mix well. Add a little cashew milk to the pan if necessary.
- Serve with the pasta and add the sunflower seeds (optional).