- 1/2 cup Vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown cane sugar (or any natural sweetener you like)
- 1 cup Rebbl 3 Root Mango Spice Elixir
- 1/4 lemon, the juice
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seed + 5 tbsp water)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or GF if you prefer)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- In a small bowl or cup, mix the ground flax seed (important: they must be ground or this won’t work!) with the water using a fork or whisk and set aside
- In a separate bowl or cup, mix the Mango Elixir with the lemon juice and set aside
- I a large bowl, mix the vegan butte and sugar using a hand mixer or whisk. Then add the flax eggs and Mango lemon juice mix until you get a smooth texture
- Add the baking powder, salt and flour and mix (just until no lumps are left, don’t over-mix)
- Fill silicone muffin trays about 1/2-3/4 way (note: if you fill each only 1/2 way, you could probably get 24 cupcakes out of this recipe) and bake for 16 minutes
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool while you make the frosting.
Keywords: vegan, cupcakes, mango